Oracle DBA Packages
Our DBA service is entirely UK based and all DBA’s are Oracle Certified Professional or Oracle Certified Master.
We offer a range of 5 standard packages from a basic business day package through to a comprehensive 24/7 package which are described in our brochure.
Our popular Platinum package has the following key features:
- Named Account manager, Primary and Secondary DBA’s – both OCP qualified
- Support hours 8am – 6pm Monday – Friday
- Full onsite healthcheck at start of contract and annually – enabling us to onboard your environment with our team
- Unlimited helpdesk access
- Covers up to 2 production and 2 non-production databases
- Includes manual daily checks and active monitoring
- Out of hours maintenance if required at no extra charge
- Upgrades and patching
- Primarily a remote service, but a DBA will come onsite at no extra charge if required
- Pro-active tuning and performance monitoring
- Database backup and restore
This is a full-featured DBA package for peace of mind and data security.
For a fraction of the cost of employing a full-time DBA your business enjoys these benefits:
- 10 hour coverage (no lunch breaks!) each working day
- No worries about covering for absenses
- Eliminate succession planning and recruitment costs
- No training costs (or associated absence)
- Out of hours maintenance is included at no extra cost
- Access to a team of experts with vast accumulated experience
- DBA services to an agreed SLA